Kristine Schmaling is a registered nurse working in cardiopulmonary rehabilitation at Froedtert South Kenosha. She began her career in oncology at Duke University in North Carolina before returning to the Kenosha area where she then spent most of her career working in critical care. Upon her return to Kenosha, she married John Schmaling in 1993. Together they have two daughters, a wonderful son-in-law and one grandson. Both daughters are KUSD graduates. Kristine graduated from Central High School in Paddock Lake and went on to earn a bachelor of science in nursing. One of her passions is mission work and serving others. She finds great joy in being involved in her church and being around family and friends. Taking time out for her physical, mental and spiritual well-being is important in her life.
- Bachelor of science in nursing
- 15 plus years working and supporting nonprofit organizations serving the needs in our community
- Former PTO member and school volunteer
- Owner of SweetLand Elderberry Syrup, Kenosha
- Co-owner of Classic Collision Center, Kenosha
- Involved in mission work here, near and far