Todd Battle joined Zilber Property Group, a Milwaukee, WI – based industrial real estate development company, in January of 2023 as the Director of Industrial Investments. Prior to that, he served as the President of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA), Kenosha County’s economic development organization from 2004 – 2022. Before joining KABA, the Michigan native spent six years in leadership positions with economic development organizations in Iron Mountain and Muskegon, MI. He’s a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Central Michigan University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree with a political science major and an economics minor. He and his wife Katie reside in Kenosha, WI. They are the proud parents of two beautiful daughters, Cameron (15) and Darby (14). Todd has been active in the Kenosha community. He previously served on the Board of Trustees of Gateway Technical Collage and is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Froedtert South (formerly known as United Hospital System), a non-profit regional medical center based in Kenosha. Interests outside of work, family, and community service include golf and fitness. Todd is also an avid sports fan.
- Director of Industrial Investments with Zilber Property Group 2023 – Current
- President of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance 2004 – 2022
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Central Michigan University; Political Science (Public Administration) – Major; Economics – Minor
- Gateway Technical College Board of Trustees – former member
- Froedtert South Board of Directors – current member
- Married to Katie Battle, KUSD Teacher
- Two Daughters in KUSD Schools