Privacy On the Web Site
Kenosha Unified School District and Your Privacy
At Kenosha Unified School District we respect your right to privacy and we understand that, as a visitor to www.kusd.edu, you prefer to control your own personal information and preferences. For this reason, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of www.kusd.edu, download free software, request information, or subscribe to Kenosha Unified School District newsletters.
- Kenosha Unified School District does not automatically collect any personal information unless it is voluntarily provided.
- Kenosha Unified School District does not offer or allow the selling of any user-provided information to third parties.
- Personal information that you post to online message boards is accessible by other message board participants.
How Kenosha Unified School District Will Protect Your Personal Information
Kenosha Unified School District will always protect the personal information that you share with us. Kenosha Unified School District stores information internally in a controlled, secure environment.
- To save user preferences in message boards and other online applications.
- To record visitor statistics such browser infomation, pages visited, time spent on the web site, and the Internet address of the referring Web site. These statisitics help us improve Web site service.
Kenosha Unified School District websites may contain links to other sites. Kenosha Unified School District assumes no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of such Web sites. Kenosha Unified School District encourages you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites; their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Addresses from Kenosha Unified School District-sponsored email lists will not be compiled, collected, used, or sold for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, other than email communication regarding the topic of the list.