The mission of the Kenosha Unified School District Talent Development Program, a network designed to support every student's individual ability, is to foster, develop, and maximize the exceptional potential of every student by providing rigorous and challenging curricula and enriching opportunities through the efforts of qualified educators, involved families, and an engaged community.
Services are provided to our students in the following manner:
- PK-12 Regular Classroom – Support is available to all teachers to accommodate the emerging and developing talents of any student.
- Grades 2-5 Magnet Program - An enrichment program for students identified as highly capable is available at Roosevelt Elementary School.
- Middle School Math - An algebra math program is offered to students meeting the required criteria.
- Middle School English/Language Arts - A challenging seventh and eighth grade program is available to students meeting the required criteria.
- High School – Honors courses and Advanced Placement courses provide opportunities for high challenge to our students. The Youth Options Program (YOP) provides opportunities for students to participate at local universities in approved courses not available in the district.