Student Travel Reimbursement | Kenosha Unified School District

Student Travel Reimbursement

Students who are within the low-income guidelines indicated on the YOP application form qualify for travel reimbursement. Students must keep a travel log of the days and the mileage recorded to and from your high school and the college. Upon the completion of the YOP course, students submit your travel log and travel reimbursement form to your high school counselor or the CTE office at the Educational Support Center. The form and your documentation are sent to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction for reimbursement. You will usually receive the travel reimbursement within four to six weeks.

General Document(s)
Form English
Transportation Reimbursement Claim Microsoft Office document icon transportation-reimbursement.doc