This is the current information on the Youth Options Program (YOP) for Kenosha Unified School District high school juniors and seniors.
The Youth Options Program provides the opportunity for qualified public school high school juniors and seniors to take college/university/technical college courses that are not offered within the district.
Meeting for Fall 2017 classes
Thursday, February 9, 2017
- 5:30 - 6 p.m. packet pickup
- Meeting starts promptly at 6 p.m.
- 6 - 7:30 p.m. Presentation & Breakout sessions
- Indian Trail Auditorium
- Representatives from Gateway Technical College, UW-Parkside and Carthage College will be available to answer questions.
- Deadline to submit application to your Youth Options Counselor is Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
|Youth Options Brochure||youth-options-brochure.pdf|
|Youth Options Presentation - September 15, 2016||yop-presentation.pdf|
|Youth Options Registration Spring 2017||yop-registration.pdf|
|Fillable Youth Options Application Form||yop-application.doc|
|Printable Youth Options Application Form||yop-application.pdf|
|Student Transportation Agreement||student_transportation_agreement.pdf|