Services and Support
The help desk is responsible for providing support to end-users via phone and email.
- First level assistance with hardware and software questions.
- Assist with imaging and maintaining computers
- Maintain Advisor
Enterprise applications are software applications that are used by multiple people in multiple buildings throughout the district.
- Zangle (Student Information System)
- IFAS (Accounting and Human Resources)
- WinSNAP (Food Services)
- Edulog (Transportation)
- Destiny (Library)
- Aesop (teacher substitutes)
- Exchange (electronic mail)
- SchoolMessenger (community communications)
- Advisor (intranet)
- MyLearningPlan (prof.devl.)
- Enterprise storage (over 50Tb)
Specialty & Instructional Applications
Specialty & Instructional applications are software applications used by specific schools or departments throughout the district.
- Heat (help desk ticket system)
- Child Plus (Headstart)
- Goalview (IEP/Special Ed)
Technical Services and Support
Technical services and support includes help desk and technicians.
- Computer configuration/ deployment/ repair
- Printer deployment/ repair
- End-user support for client based software, hardware and connectivity
- Mobile devices (Android, iOS)
Security provides the applications and access users need and maintains a safe and secure technology infrastructure.
- Security (security of our data and computer systems)
- Anti-virus, anti-SPAM
- Firewall (keeps out hackers)
- Website filter